Claudine Keane

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

contented Posts: 2625
Okay, fair play to her and all that but really..............................BIATCH 11 DAYS 11 DAYS and she looks like that. She must have literally grown a bump and nothing else
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
OMG I know!! Can't believe it!!!!!
mollie Posts: 37
Im so depressed! 11 days, how did she do it. O:| She looks amazing !!
brunette Posts: 234
Un believable. :eek She must have been carrying that child in her frigging louis vuitton bag coz he sure wasnt sitting between those hips for 40 frigging weeks. Im sickened.
Pinkly Posts: 1414
Ah here, 4 months post birth and I dont look anything even close to that, dont think it's normal to look that thin 11 days after having a baby, where's the swollen boobs, bags under the eyes etc....Seriously. :eek :eek
doolittle Posts: 910
I had mym baby boy 7 weeks ago have lost 3 stone but have another 2 to go....Yes I overate in my pregnancy and yes I despise that woman for looking so stunning....Ah well Im proud of my stretch marks and flabby tum...............
brillbride Posts: 675
girls--i was looking closely and from the side she still had quite a big bump--her boobs wer still massive but she was showing off her "stick" legs-the dress hid all her big places and was flattering in all the right places but i could stil see quite a big bump while she was walkin from the side--just to let u no she is human
Martiespride Posts: 997
[quote="brunette":1o1n39di]Un believable. :eek She must have been carrying that child in her frigging louis vuitton bag coz he sure wasnt sitting between those hips for 40 frigging weeks. Im sickened.[/quote:1o1n39di] :o0 :o0 :o0 im sickened. such a figure on her, she looks amazing.... her and her fancy shoes!!!!
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
i certainly wouldn't knock her. she's always been super skinny, some women are just like that. the only weight she put on as she said herself was the bump, lucky bitch !!!!!
gemini chica Posts: 2581
Can someone post the pic, i have no idea what it is and dying to see it now!!