clean valentines messages

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Hi all do you have some clean valetine messages, I have a card for my SD but I only know 'roses are red violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you!
bubblesjenny Posts: 655
we made these up for dd 4: Roses are red,violets are blue,I see you everyday and I LOVE YOU. Roses are red violets are blue,The girl on this card is almost as pretty as you.
Shorti3 Posts: 404
If i was a bar of soap in your little hand every time u took a bath id see the promise land :o)ll If i go to heaven and you're not there, I'd write your name on the golden stair. If you're not there on judgement day, i'll know you've gone the other way. I'd give the angels back their wings, golden harp and other things. And just to prove my love for you I'd go to hell to be with you! I love you, I love you, I love you almighty, I wish your pyjamas were next to my nightie, don't be mistaken, don't be misled, I mean on the clothes line and not on the bed. I wish I was a cabbage, a cabbage cut in two, the outer leaves I'd throw away, but the heart I'd save for you.
mad woman Posts: 22106
I have a picture of you. I think its very nice I put in the attic to chase away the mice :o0
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
hahah thanks ladies!
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
[quote="Shorti3":1l8vfey5][b:1l8vfey5]If i was a bar of soap in your little hand every time u took a bath id see the promise land [/b:1l8vfey5][/quote:1l8vfey5] not exactly something ud want to write in a childs card unless u want to be hauled in for questioning :o0
Bridie3 Posts: 432
Voilets are blue Roses are thorny When i see you I get all Horny :o0 :o0 :o0
Shorti3 Posts: 404
[quote="*Lexi*":292ahwgc][quote="Shorti3":292ahwgc][b:292ahwgc]If i was a bar of soap in your little hand every time u took a bath id see the promise land [/b:292ahwgc][/quote:292ahwgc] not exactly something ud want to write in a childs card unless u want to be hauled in for questioning :o0[/quote:292ahwgc] Holy god i didnt read the original post properly my apologies :eek i cant wait to get out of this office today :-8 sorry ladies :thnk
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
im in hysterics here :o0 :o0
Bridie3 Posts: 432
Sorry Shera, i dint realise it was for a child either :hic