Cleaner/agency North Dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Heyyyy All, I know this should be in H&H but there is so much more traffic here, I think I need to get a cleaner, Since DS arrived I'm finding it very difficult to stay on top of the cleaning and DH is working late a good bit of the time and Saturdays so the last thing he wants to do is come in a clean at night. Can any of you recommend a cleaner/Agency in Dublin (Northside) for about 3hrs once a week. Thanks a mil, Mrs S :thnk
neddie Posts: 580
pm'ed you Mrs S
Kaycee Posts: 2107
i use aboutime, well worth it!
oct09bride Posts: 151
[quote="Mrs Summer":2tnwetjj]Heyyyy All, I know this should be in H&H but there is so much more traffic here, I think I need to get a cleaner, Since DS arrived I'm finding it very difficult to stay on top of the cleaning and DH is working late a good bit of the time and Saturdays so the last thing he wants to do is come in a clean at night. Can any of you recommend a cleaner/Agency in Dublin (Northside) for about 3hrs once a week. Thanks a mil, Mrs S :thnk[/quote:2tnwetjj] Totally am in the same position Mrs S and also with being back to work it's just so hard to keep on top of everything! Would love to hear if anyone has any recommendations for someone in the Lusk/North Dublin area for once a week and roughly how much it would cost for 3 hours. Thanks in advance :thnk
candypants Posts: 8575
I know a lady that charges €40 for 4 hours one day a week, let me know if this is any use to you.
oct09bride Posts: 151
[quote="candypants":1nlwwck0]I know a lady that charges €40 for 4 hours one day a week, let me know if this is any use to you.[/quote:1nlwwck0] Do you know if she would do 2 or 3 hours if that's all that's required? Say 3 hours €30? Thanks