Clear address labels

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
Hi there, just wondering about clear address labels for envelopes. I want to use these for the RSVPs. However, I only have an inkjet printer and I think you need to use a laser printer to print these. Anyone know for sure? Thanks! :wv
Huggles Posts: 1108
:wv Hi there, We have a brother p-touch especially for labels. It's just like a tiny little printer and they come out perfectly. I don't think it was expensive either.
Parisirish Posts: 35
Just ask in the shop! We bought the inkjet ones and realised that we had a laser printer, brought them back and changed them no problem. You don't need a special printer. Set up an excel file with the address. Title the top column Name, Address1 Address2 County etc. Fill in the address and copy and paste it into the rows until you have as many rows filled as you need labels then you just need to use Mail merge in word which will ask you for the brand and reference of the labels you are using and the name of the excel file where you have the adresses stored. They are quite expensive though, about 35 euros for 200 I think.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="Parisirish":6fjvquf6]Just ask in the shop! We bought the inkjet ones and realised that we had a laser printer, brought them back and changed them no problem. You don't need a special printer. Set up an excel file with the address. Title the top column Name, Address1 Address2 County etc. Fill in the address and copy and paste it into the rows until you have as many rows filled as you need labels then you just need to use Mail merge in word which will ask you for the brand and reference of the labels you are using and the name of the excel file where you have the adresses stored. They are quite expensive though, about 35 euros for 200 I think.[/quote:6fjvquf6] Thanks a million! Must try and get this done today... invites will be with me very soon!