Clear Blue digital

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
does anyone know if the clear blue digital (hpt) has to be used with first morning urine if testing before af is due? I think i want to test today but not sure if it will work today if af not due till tuesday.
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
You can test any time - but it is more accurate with early morning urine, and the later you test the lower your chances of a false negative. Best of luck!!
just went out and bought two digital clear blue tests. I am too nervous to test. I think af due tuesday which would be a 29 day cycle. last cycle was 27 but i didn't get positive opk till day 13 which is why i think af due Tuesday. because of this reason i am thinking i should use first morning sample but part of me wants to test today. can i still get a positive even though i am testing early?
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Its hard to know, but usually when testing early its best to use first morning sample. I know you're probably bursting to, but why not try and hold out til tomorrow if you can. Easier said that done I know! Best of luck! :wv
The main reason why I want to test today is because DH is working tonight and if I test in the morning and it's positive means I can't tell him till tomorrow night. I really want to tell him face to face this time around.
Just read your other post there too, why don't you just go and test now so? You may actually be late already, in which case test should pick up on pregnancy even if not the first of the day! Keep us posted!
splash Posts: 57
Go for it!! You have two tests!!
Ok I am going to put our dinner on (DH in bed) and hopefully i'll need to pee then and i'll test. I bought two so if this does come up negative I have another one I can do in the morning. Oh I feel sick with the nerves. I want this BFP so much. It's our first month trying after m/c. Say a prayer for me girls.
Best of luck!!!! :babydust:
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
Leave it as long as you can to pee! The only reason first morning pee is best is because the hormone levels build up over night. So if you do it during the day try and wait as long as you can!!!