Menu

clear Braces

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Katiesept Posts: 35
sorry i think i should have posted this under health!!! :-8
livv Posts: 54
Hi I got clear ceramic braces in Feb of this year, and I am almost finished with them already, I can't recommend them enough. I am living in Dubai at the moment and I paid around 4k for them here; However my cousin at home paid almost 5k for hers, so you're quotes seem reasonable. The only thing I would say to you, is that you should go to an orthodontist near to home/work. I go to my orthodontist every 3 weeks to get them adjusted/activated, so it's easier to go somewhere convenient when you are attending them so regularily..especially when you can be in pain after some appintments, you don't want to be travelling a long distance when you are in pain. hope that helps.
Hi Livv, thanks so much for your reply. im hoping to get them in January so want to have my first consultation out of the way and get appointment made to get them on. (hate the thoughts of getting them but know i wont have them for long and it will be worth it!!!!). :) and will defin wear my retainer constant afterwards!!!!!!
Hollylol Posts: 1072
Hi Girls, I got the clear braces to the upper front teeth which were most noticeable ..... I got them done in Galway, Dr. Peter Keenan.... He is excellent at his work. My Friend also got her braces done with him and she couldnt recommend him highly enough either, her brother got his braces done in athlone and they were quite bulky braces compared to hers.... Think about €4000 is the price for top and bottom braces including about 9 clear braces... Best of luck,,,, xxxxxxxxxxxx O:o) O:o) O:o)
thanks Hollylol, its great to get feedback. :) i will look him up, hope to get them at the start of January!!!! xxxx