Clifden station house hotel in Galway?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
has anyone stayed there? was thinking of booking it i would have my 3 DS's with me and Dh. Thanks
yippeeme Posts: 2139
I've never stayed there but my cousin is a waitress there and it's meant to be nice. I have used the pool which is nice and they have a shallow baby pool too which is suitable for smallies. Not much help really, sorry! Clifden is a great town though, great pubs and restaurants! :wv
CestMoi Posts: 2162
I stayed there in 2010, and really liked it. Only complaint I had was not being able to get comfy in bed but I was pregnant with DS at the time so it was hard to please me. Only stayed a few days and was visiting family in Galway so didn't do much around the hotel. Sorry not much help, but the hotel was lovely.
Well i have booked it for 4 nights so something to ook forward to. Cant wait.
happilymarried2010 Posts: 493
I just did search for Clifden station house & this post came up, we are booked for 4 nights at the end of this month so i was wondering how you got on please?? Its myself, hubbie & 18 month old boy :thnk :thnk
We had a fantastic time. The Hotel was child friendly. i had my 3 boys with us and they enjoyed it. The food was lovely we eat in the bar for the 4 nights and prices were good. we went in to Galway one day aswel. enjoy your break. We loved the pool and it was never too packed.