Cling Film?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Thinking to myself last night in bed is there any way I would look thinner if I wrapped myself in cling film? Chest to thighs..... (Tried dress on for wedding and could do with extra space?) Or have any of you any quick remedies?
charli Posts: 5994
get one of the Spanx - 38e in BT's - you can get one that starts under your boobs and right down into shorts and has a little peep thingy so you can go to the toilet!! and you don't have to take it off! i have one in a nude colour and think i look slimmer when i wear it
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
eat healthy and drink lots of water and walking is very good too
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Cling Film beings a memory back........ :lol: I was in a spa in Austria earlier in the year and no one was around one afternoon so myself & my sister got hold of a roll of the cling film they use to wrap you in. We wrapped each other head to toe, necks, feet, arms, boobs, everything!! We looked like Mummies!! Then we went into the sauna - dear mother of God :shock: !! Did we sweat or what!! BIG TIME!!! :mrgreen: I'd say if you were to do this every night you'd loose weight in no time!! Even steam up the bathroom with the bath running or something!! [img:d1wg948m]http://www.contourbodywraps.com/OLS_plasticwrap.jpg[/img:d1wg948m]
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
The thing is ladies I need this quick fix for tomorrow :shock: DH said "it will make you sweat" of course I ignored him as I expecting "Don't be silly you are perfect the way you are,no need for anything like that" I wish... huh :roll:
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
[quote:1fdodo66]The thing is ladies I need this quick fix for tomorrow :shock: DH said "it will make you sweat" of course I ignored him as I expecting "Don't be silly you are perfect the way you are,no need for anything like that" I wish... huh :roll:[/quote:1fdodo66] Ahhhh Dolly I would say you would look great anway... :lol: Men are a bit mad sometimes pay no attention..
kali Posts: 687
men are funny. I asked my h2b last night did he think i've put on weight. no reply for about 30secs which was followed by "i haven't noticed any weight gain" Good answer :lol: