Clip in hair extensions- whats the verdict?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ms Blondie Posts: 4
Hi girls. I am thinking of putting in clip in hair extensions to give my hair some volume and thickness. Have any of you done this and how have they worked? I would be afraid that they would fall out during the day or would look obviously fake All comments would be appreciated thanks
Phil Mitchell Posts: 23
Tried it - didn't work. :cool
cloud Posts: 1662
They are brilliant!!! I bought mine from www.clip-on-hairextensions.com Hair is brilliant quality, much better than some Ive seen!!! Really fast delivery too!! I LOVE mine! :o)ll
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Cloud - can you ghd curl those extensions you got ? Were they a good colour match.... Oh and last question - would you be able to bring them to the hair dressers with u when you get your hair done so they can match the exact colour.... Thanx
bailey78 Posts: 394
I am going to get these also my hair needs lot of volume cant go for much of upstyle otherwise. Thinking of heading to wigwam or Not to worry in Dublin for a look. Also have seen them in hairdressors expensive €35-€ 37 for a small amount & a few packets are needed. I have heard great comments :wv
vitamin1 Posts: 565
hey blondie i used jessica simpson real hair extentions they are brilliant you can use heat on them and colour them too will send some photos if you like jus pm me...k
murralm Posts: 607
snap cloud thats where i got mine and i give thwm 10/10.they were 55e for 7 piece and everyone loved them and didnt even realise they were fake and you can curl,straighten,wash thema and they take less that 10 mins to put in.defo recommend them xx
cloud Posts: 1662
[quote="frankensteins bride":37gih2w1]Cloud - can you ghd curl those extensions you got ? Were they a good colour match.... Oh and last question - would you be able to bring them to the hair dressers with u when you get your hair done so they can match the exact colour.... Thanx[/quote:37gih2w1] Hiya, yep you can do anything you want to them... well they don't recommend dying them but thats all!! i have curled / straightened / washed / blowdryed mine and they're still perfect! I bought the colour I wanted and then got my hair matched in the hairdressers! I do LOVE them.... :o)ll
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Thanks for that Cloud O-O Never thought of matching my hair to them - makes more sense than dying them !
big day \\\'08! Posts: 482
love them!