clomid babies anyone??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
Hey ladies I'm on my first clomid 2ww, and I'm just wondering how many clomid babies or bumps there are, and how long u were on clomid for, I'm on 50mg from day 5-9 O-O
jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
Mines a clomid baby! Got lucky on my 2nd month of clomid. 50mg days 2-6,scan on day 12, and pregnyl injection on day 13. I was on the clomid thread on ttc, where i got FAb support and advice from the girls there.. We were ttc for 2 years at that stage, so it was such a relief that clomid worked for us. PM anytime, and the VERY best of luck to you. Clomid is my miracle drug, and i hope it's yours too. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
Thanks for the reply, and congrats on ur pregnancy, I have seen that's thread on ttc but it seems to be very quiet at the moment, so good to know that it can and does work, really wish there was some way of knowing for sure that it will work! :wv
wardrobe Posts: 268
im 14 weeks pregnant with a clomid baby too ....conceived twice on clomid ,month 3 and 4 ....unfortunately first one ended in mc but flying now on this one thank god .....definitely my miracle drug too x x x
jdurso Posts: 351
I am 7 weeks pregnant, clomid baby. I took 50 mg days 5-9 for cycles 1 and 2 and then went up to 100mg days 5-9 on 3rd cycle, then took a cycle break and actually got pregnant on that month! It is a great drug - best of luck to you :babydust: