Clomid & Cyclogest success stories....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Hi, I've just started on 50mg of clomid (to take Day 2-6) and also cyclogest to take for 14 days from ovulation date. This is our first month on both. We have been ttc for two years. I have had two early miscarriages. No other issues. Was anyone successful after taking clomid & cyclogest and on what month? Thanks in advance for your replies. (also posted in TTC)
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
Hi Lizzie... I was on both, had very infrequent AF after being on the pill. I got BFP on month 3 :o)ll Best of luck with it, any questions please let me know. P.S took Cyclogest until 12 week mark. :babydust:
windycity Posts: 2241
E xx
Girls, I hope you both get BFP very soon, I know how you feel :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
I conceived both time on the first month - wasn't on cyclogest till I got my BFP, has MC on first but my mam was only a few weeks dead so I was under a LOT of stress and strain - my body couldn't take it, but am 28 weeks pg now so fingers and toes crossed now till the end Best of luck and hope you get your BFP real soon - I was 3 years TTC so understand the frustration
wardrobe Posts: 268
girls im in same boat on month 4 of clomid but first month of cyclogest after mc 7 weeks ago ...good to see success stories .....is the cyclogest tricky to use girls :-8 :-8 :-8
jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
(as wardrobe and windycity already know!...) i only took clomid, not cyclogest, but 2nd month on clomid was our lucky month. It's my miracle drug! I guess i wasn't put on cyclogest as i'd never been pregnant before. Wardrobe and windycity- how are ye girlies? Think about ye every so often, and keep meaning to pm ye. xx
Cyclogest is fine to use but can be messy!! Best at night ;o)
windycity Posts: 2241
[quote="Excitedwife":ql3exaf0]Cyclogest is fine to use but can be messy!! Best at night ;o)[/quote:ql3exaf0] BD is way better.. way better