Clontarf Castle 09

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsS-at-last Posts: 182
Any other Clontarf girlies out there? I'm on the 18th of july next year!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll So excited it's less than a year now!
Teeny10 Posts: 566
Hi MrsStoB, I'm a Clontarf bride also - we're getting married on 4th September 2009 - can't wait - I really love the place, it's fab!! :o)ll One of the WOLs on here is getting married there very soon - so can't wait to read her wedding report.
missus2b Posts: 149
We are 14th August 2009...can't wait :wv
Greece Posts: 1800
Thats me!! This day two weeks we will be dancin the night away in the castle :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
aoifed Posts: 580
Oooh 2 weeks!! How exciting! Ours is just over 6 weeks now, and I've never had a second's doubt about choosing the Castle!
Dyin to hear how ya get on girls!!!! You must be so excited now! Question for you all actually booking chair covers at the mo and clontarf booked there people KMG for me but since found cheaper elsewhere. What should i do? do ya think clontarf would have paid a deposit to them?
missus2b Posts: 149
Yeah I found cheaper chair covers elsewhere. I would email Nadiene asap...she always gets back to me really quick. I doubt the castle would pay a deposit on your behalf, I'm sure they would have asked you to pay it as you would want a reciept etc... HTH :wv
Teeny10 Posts: 566
Yeah I've ordered my chair covers from one of the WOLs on here for €3.50 her name is Casey and she's based in Dublin - was a great bargain *)
Hey marti09. Could you pm me that girls details? Gonna shop around a bit more. The quote i got was €700 euro for a wedding of 170 and think the kmg crowd were roughly the same but just emailed them for a definite price again. I wish i didn't think the covers looked so pretty!!!!!!!!!!
Sorted the chair covers! When i got back to KMG they were6.50 a chair so 1100 for 170. Got a company dream decor for €4.75 and they're lovely. Adele in Clontarf had no problems with me cancelling the other shower of robbers. Oh did ya all get your letter today about the wedding fair on the 17th of Aug!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll