Clontarf Castle

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Minnie10 Posts: 686
Myself and my huband are heading to Clontarf Castle for the night tomorrow night. Cannot wait, we got a fantastic deal on citydeal.ie. Has anyone been???
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Oh lovely, I went one night with the girls, had a ball, enjoy :)
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
Yep H2B had his Xmas party there a few years ago and we stayed. HUGE bed! Really lovely hotel. Have a ball! :o)ll
SunnyK Posts: 3834
I almost booked Clontarf Castle for my never to be wedding actually! Really like it there - the food and wine in the restaurant was tummy too :hic
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
[quote="SunnyK":363hhdtl]I almost booked Clontarf Castle for my never to be wedding actually! Really like it there - the food and wine in the restaurant was tummy too :hic[/quote:363hhdtl] :action32
Ok that was meant to say yummy not tummy! :o0
thanks ladies, for the replies. I'm really looking forward to it. Ah sorry Sunnyk, for opening this thread and bringing back memories for you. Hope your ok? :action31
I'm grand girls, not a bother! Just a shame cos the honeymoon suite was FAB :o0 Try have a peek in the grand ballroom when you are there if there's a wedding on, I saw it set up for a massive one one day and my God it was amazing!
bridenl Posts: 454
We actually stayed there for our mini-moon, it's fab there :o)ll
Back from our night away and had a lovely time. The place was jammed. We had gotten a great deal from megadeals and everyone was there this weekend using the vouchers :o0 We got a georgous room, four poster bed, robes, slippers the lot. My only negative would be the hard pillows. Same thing happened us when we stayed in Kilkenny on new years. Think i'll have to bring my own pillow next time :o0 Food was fab too