Clonwilliam House Woodenbridge

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sarah_Mexican Posts: 25
Hi all :wv Just wondering if anyone has been to a wedding hosted in Clonwilliam House in Co.Wicklow, or if you had made enquires as to prices/catering etc?? I've taken a peek at their website but there wasn't much info. Just looking for some feedback before possibly making any enquiries. Thank you! :)
Bursting bride Posts: 1
You won't find much in the forums as its only started doing weddings! We went to see and fell in love instantly!! It's undoubtably the most stunning venue we've been to and we booked within a few days of viewing! The owner couldn't be more helpful and is full of great ideas to make the place be unique to your style. This venue is a 5 star venue so it is pricey with the caterers and everything included but if your after a gorgeous never seen before wedding this is the place!!! Go and see for yourselves!xx
sarahsarah11 Posts: 1
Having attended nearly 40 wedding venues over the past few years (OH comes from a big family!), Clonwilliam House is the one which has impressed me the most, simply stunning. It is expensive but has a luxurious, classy feel to it and stunning surroundings. Money being no object, this is where I would love to get married but sadly is beyond my budget Would recommend to other wollies looking for a venue that impresses their guests