Menu

Cloth Nappies ??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bride22 Posts: 359
Has anyone tried these and have they any advice as to where to get them. I've found a few websites but theres soo many different types!! I found one that seems really good , i like the bamboo ones size 1 to start with and if theyre working out i could move to the size 2 when the time comes www.totsbots.com I dont want to purchase without some advice.
delgirl Posts: 1706
Hi bride22 I live in England and the hospital where I delivered our son Cillian uses these nappies. They are from a different company but looking at the url you posted the design looks the exact same. I have to say that I was very impressed by them. Myself and dh are going to get some for our son but we are waiting until he moves from the newborn into next size up before investing. They are exactly like a nappy - velcro tapes to close them etc but come with a cotton liner on the inside which you change as necessary. You wash them just like you would reusable terry cloth nappies. Would definately recommend them.
silíní Posts: 4219
Some companies who sell these have people who can meet you and s how you all the different nappies and how they work... Its called a 'nappucino' !!I think that's what i'm going to do. I'm going to start with eco disposables and then when i'm more settled with the baby i will try to switch to these....
bride22 Posts: 359
Thanks Girls. Everyone i've asked at work has laughed at me saying what the hell would you want to do that for!!
silíní Posts: 4219
If you do a search on here and on rollercoaster there have been lots of threads about these....