Clothes tight already? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
is the bottom of your tummy feeling kind of firm ??
YumYum Posts: 482
I don't think my tummy is hard low down, but do notice that area more rounded than usual. I'm going to buy the belly belt thingymajig and hopefully be able to fit into most of my clothes for a while. And also going to buy those belly bands, don't know the exact name on them, you know the ones that sort of work as an extension to your top and hold in your trousers.
Wanna Baby Posts: 58
Orish - 'my baby's house!' - I love that!!!
swissgirl Posts: 2301
[quote="YumYum":3oymixep]I don't think my tummy is hard low down, but do notice that area more rounded than usual. I'm going to buy the belly belt thingymajig and hopefully be able to fit into most of my clothes for a while. And also going to buy those belly bands, don't know the exact name on them, you know the ones that sort of work as an extension to your top and hold in your trousers.[/quote:3oymixep] Hi Yum, yum, They are bella bands. Did you buy the belly belt online? Or do they sell them in shops? Looks great A friend also recommend using a hair bobbin, Loop hte bobbin through the button hole and attach both ends to the button - a quick fix!
tras Posts: 1460
Great idea!! But I still feel fat!! Can't believe the effect it's had already. One of the girls at work asked me straight out if I was pregnant (in fairness, she was absolutely langers and I'm sure she wouldn't have if she was sober..)- she said she thought I was cos my 'bodyshape had changed totally'. Already!!!
silíní Posts: 4219
I think my tummy is a bit bigger too, i'm quite slim so i really notice it myself but i wouldnt say anyone else would. I think its just bloating as i feel bloated all the time (as well as sick as a dog)! S
mellie me Posts: 192
oh girls i am the exact same, i am nearly seven weeks and just in the past week i totally have a huge belly, i am bursting out of everything!!!!!!! I am not eating any extra (well had a sneaky bag of chrisps on the way home) and walking every evening ????
YumYum Posts: 482
Brilliant idea Swissgirl, must try that in the meantime. I haven't bought the belly belt or band yet but will as soon as I have my scan and everything is going the way it should. I am not overeating either, eating healthier and walking too. It's great though, I love having the little belly :o)ll :o)ll