Cloverfield

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

23skidoo Posts: 1272
Just watched the trailer for this on Yahoo, anyone know when its out over here? Or if its any good?
clucky Posts: 26471
I think its due to open Valentines weekend i think it looks ok
TokenMale Posts: 6845
That's funny, I was just reading a review of it (on avclub.com) when you posted. It sounds good!
swissgirl Posts: 2301
I think its very interesting that its being referred to as "JJ Abrams Cloverfield" in a lot of the early trailers. He is the producer not director which is a bit unusual. He's also the bloke responsible for Lost, Mission Impossible and Alias. Its a remake of an old Japanese movie - has gotten good-ish initial reviews in the states (previews started last week). Im looking forward to it. I think its an excellent example of marketing - they way theyve generated so much interest without giving anything away (not even the film title for ages!) On a similar note - has anyone seen "I am Legend" - got terrible reviews. I quite liked it though. Apparently the book is a classic so going to try and get that.
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[color=indigo:2inhxiaw]The release date for this is 1st February only opens in the US today [/color:2inhxiaw]