CLUELESS PILL QUESTION... PARANOID

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

123anon Posts: 21
Going anon for tis one girls as I feel like an idiot even asking but am PARANOID about getting pregnant with the wedding in 10 months!!! Anyway heres my situation, I take my pill every morning about 8am before I go to work. We usually wear condoms also when we have $ex cos I just have a thing about sperm!! Anyway this morning we got a bit frisky and enjoyed ourselves and didn't use a condom but I hadn't taken my pill yet this morning -took it straight after though which is prob 90 mins later than I usually take it. So my question is..... do you think I need to take the morning after pill or am I safe enough? I'm just so paranoid about getting pregnant with the wedding so close now!!! Oh also tomorrow is my last pill day before I take and break so I'm due my period Wed/ Thurs of next week...... :duh: :duh: :duh:
MrsTwit Posts: 842
No need 4 morning after pill at all..... you will be perfectly fine! Don't worry! :)
Phew.... thanks for that KK bride, I kinda half knew I'd be OK but you know you need a little reassurance somsetimes!! I feel like a fool now :-8 :-8 :-8
googoo Posts: 216
Yeah you should be fine. The pill still works if you take it within a couple of hours of when you usually take it. As with any contraceptive it's not 100% effective but it's the very close (also not effective if you have been getting sick or are on antibiotic)!!!
BipsyBoo Posts: 1534
:thnk
Jaysus Aine I'm freaked out even more now hee hee!!! I think I just panic this morning but I'm OK now!! Well I'll know next week if I'm not :ooh :ooh :ooh
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
You'll be fine don't worry, you can take it up to 12 hours without taking extra precautions :thnk
yippeeme Posts: 2139
ur grand hun don't worry. ur right before ur period too which means less chance of any egg taking hold as its all about to shed anyway ifukwim! hope that wasn't too much info! :wv
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
[quote="fishermans_bride":3n711aqq]You'll be fine don't worry, you can take it up to 12 hours without taking extra precautions :thnk[/quote:3n711aqq] true
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
I never took mine at the same time...but always within about 3-4 hours of the same time..... you will be absolutely fine with that.