Clutching at Straws???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Sorry girls I have also posted this in TTC but wanted to get as much advice as poss: I think my AF has arrived 1 week early. Started late last night and has now nearly stopped? It is not like a normal AF much much lighter (sorry TMI) and I have just read on a pregnancy website that sometimes about 8 days after OV if you have concieved that you could experience AF type symtoms and light bleeding for a few days - has anyone ever heard of this or am I clutching at straws? Help! *)
Sphynx Posts: 6795
yes, this could be an implanation bleed. Never had one myself but some people on here did. Check this out: Hope this is it!
oooh I do hope so - thank you so much for posting the link for me to read. Fingers crossed! I will keep you all posted, AF due 30th *)
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:2nl4cq6m]Oh how exicting!!! I had a full on period when I was pregnant (didn't know I was at the time)!! Turned out it was an implatation bleed. So you could well be having an implatation bleed too!! Mine seemed like a full on period but I think the norm is that they're actually lighter!!! It was the day before heading home on HM and we did a little test. Negative was the answer. Then the following day I got my period. So for me that confirmed I wasn't pg. Then the doctor said that it was actually an implatation bleed and that I was about 3.5 weeks pg at the time when I got the negative!! So if you do get a pg test get a digital one, we used the one with the line result!! Oh wishing you ooodles of :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: [/color:2nl4cq6m]
oooh thanks so much ChristmasB that has made me happy that I am not going completely mad. Sure even if it is a BFN at least I am aware of the signs to look out for. Thanks for all the babydust. ooh its so nerve wrecking! :xxx