CM and the pill

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Perci Posts: 3847
I posted this in Mums & Kids cos I'm a new mum but I think some of you might be able to help me if you can remember being back on the pill. Hiya, some of you might remember that I posted a thread a while back because I'd missed a pill and was worried as the booklet said that there is a risk of pregnancy if the pill is missed in the first week and you had sex in the previous week. Anyway, I kind of put it to the back of my mind and carried on taking the pill as instructed and I have 5 days of the pill to go. My question is about CM. When I got my BFP one of my symptoms was quite a lot of creamy white CM. Now I have quite alot of creamy CM at the moment and I can't remember what my CM is usually like on the pill but I don't think it should be like this. Surely there would be very little change because CM is related to ovulation and the pill stops ovulation? Anyone on the pill notice this??
silíní Posts: 4219
Hi Augusta, i was on the pill for years and it really dried up my CM. Had much less/none when on it. I really noticed a difference when i was off it. I don't know if that helps... Just before i did my pregnancy test this time I had a lot of clear CM, as in, loads. The baby wasn't planned but this would have been about a week after I conceived. I dont know if that helps.... S