Menu

Cold Feet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bubstar Posts: 399
Anyone remember this programme? I'm showing my age now! Watching it at the mo on UPC on demand, it's quite good.
Bluebear Posts: 1594
Still haven't got over the shock of how Rachel died in the last series- total tear jerker!
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
[quote="Bluebear":26s231gl]Still haven't got over the shock of how Rachel died in the last series- total tear jerker![/quote:26s231gl] Yes, that was so sad. I always remember the last episode. I loved this show, pity it wasn't on sky O:|
[quote="Bluebear":3i508qt9]Still haven't got over the shock of how Rachel died in the last series- total tear jerker![/quote:3i508qt9] Spoiler alert!! I should have said I hadn't actually watched it all before!
You said "showing your age", I thought, you had watched it before. And you were re watching it.
[quote="Daisyboo":1owgg2no]You said "showing your age", I thought, you had watched it before. And you were re watching it.[/quote:1owgg2no] You're right, it does sound like that! I remember it being on tv and watching it a few times. It's funny watching it now as I'm prob around the same age as them now, having babies etc...I think it's v good.
It is very good, stick with it anyway . I'd love to re watch them ,all over again.
Winterlights Posts: 310
Yep, great show. Also loved 'This Life' from the 90s!
Oh loved this life too winterlights, must check is that on UPC on demand too.
dancingfeet Posts: 826
Loved cold feet. Must pull out the box set & watch again