Collected Travel System and discovered

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Faithful Nite Posts: 859
Well we finally collected our travel system from the shop yesterday. She showed us how to put the carrycot part and the car seat onto the chassis. We didn't bother trying to fit the buggy part as it would be a few months before we would be using it. Last nite I decided to mess around with it to make sure I could put it all together and I realised that the shopping basket, bumper bar for the buggy part and the flaps which cover the arm rests when the buggy part is on the chassis are all missing :ooh . I am presuming that these should be standard and are not extra parts that I need to order? Will have to ring the shop tomorrow and hopfully the parts are there. It is really bugging me :o0 . I've little to worry bout :o0 And as you can see seeing as its early, I can't sleep. Been like this for the last week and its wrecking my head. Ah well I suppose its practice for when Babs will have me up all night.
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
oh no faithful nite, surely all those parts come as standard. hope it gets sorted with the shop tom
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
I know the shopping basket was an 'extra' for my travel system (Quinny buzz) :eek
To be honest was thinking the shopping basket might be an extra alright and really don't mind having to pay for that but I am nearly 100% sure that it was on the chassis the 1st time we looked at it. But as I said don't really mind having to pay extra for that. Its the bumper bar and flaps to cover the ugly looking arm rests when in the buggy mode that I am more worried about. The arm rests have the holes and grooves for when you slot the carrycot and car seat into and when in buggy mode you can see the holes and it looks awful. Hopefully it was just an oversight by the shop and they have these parts there somewhere. I'm just a bit worried as it is last years model and if they have lost the flaps for the armrests maybe they won't be able to get replacements :eek
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
which brand is it? I got the bugaboo and had to buy nearly everything seperatley.
Hi Mrs.G, its the Chicco Trio for Me. Its ok though, rang the shop on Monday and all the missing things should have been included. She was able to find the bumper bar in the shop but not the shopping basket or arm rest covers so she has ordered them in for me. Thank God its sorted as it was really bugging me and thank God I didn't wait until Babs was ready to go into the buggy part before checking it.
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
ya for sure... thank God it is sorted now anyway!