Colm and Jim Jim

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs shamu Posts: 132
Hi, Did anyone else hear Colm and Jim Jim on Gerry Ryan this morning talking about their new programme starting on 2fm on Monday..The lads were in great form and have but together lots of new new songs just like the Sexy Joe one.. it was great to hear them again..they were giving a quick run down on what to expect on the show they said that PJ Gallagher of Naked Camera would be appearing on the show weekly, but no mention of Podge and Rodge, hope they are going to make an appearance.. for anyone who hasn't got a clue what I'm ramblin on about tune on on Monday to get a laugh..
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
The only problem is that Colm Hayes comes across as pretty thick and gets annoying after a very short while. I had to stop listening to FM104 after I'd heard him mispronounce Christina Aguilera's name for the millionth time....and he still thought it was funny. They're amusing for a while but get repetitive and dull very quickly. I foresee myself wanting to kill Colm Hayes again very quickly! And as for "What's Colin Farrell up to...." argh! They were repeating skit phone calls that weren't even that funny in the first place. "Have ya seen me in Phone Box" indeed. FM104 listeners will know what I mean!
pluppy Posts: 3519
oh i cant wait for monday, i've really missed the lads, morning radio is dull without them
PinkLady07 Posts: 399
I Love them :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs The Sexy Joe song was the funniest thing ever!! Who's a Sexxxxxxxyyyyyyy Jooooeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????????
you are joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm gonna shave my back............
and i'm gonna wax me sack and crack ...............
I'll be smoother than ur man 2Pac..... :o)ll :o)ll
emma1980 Posts: 2219
deadly...roll on monday...luve colm and jim jim