Comfort/Safe Colour

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AVENGER Posts: 4595
Was just thinking about this today. What is the colour you always wear if you have something important going on, interview, presentation, job review etc???? You know the one colour you always feel confident in. Mine has to sadly be black. I'm pale skinned and have dark brown hair so I always feel that the contrast works very well and as I result I always feel confident about how I looks. H2Bs is blue - I alway know he has something important on when he breaks out the blue shirts!
notlongnow Posts: 474
mine is deffo black too. like dark grey aswell. h2b's is blue too!
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Blue must be a boy thing. I used to find it so funny in my old office when the three guys would all come in wearing navy trousers and a blue shirt with a dark tie. God myself and the other girl would slagg them off so much - we nicknamed them the triplets.
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Probably black too! When H2B wears a blue shirt and red tie i know hes trying to look dynamic - and he looks like dynamite too!!!! :lol: :lol:
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
definitely black...even though its not my favourite colour
007 Posts: 1462
prob red!! but not a complete red suit in an interview situation...!!!!
radish Posts: 268
Crisp white shirt always make me feel good, usually with black or grey.
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
White is a bad colour for me cos usually I slop something down it within an hour - and mostly when I have something important to do! Black is a good safety colour. Neutral, elegant and slimming! :D