Comfortable safe intercourse positions for pregnant ladies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

JanuaryJones Posts: 164
:-8 Scarlet but am asking anyway Please recommend comfortable safe positions for intercourse for pregnant ladies and partner
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I don't think any position is "unsafe" during pregnancy but I stand to be corrected on that one! Sex changes as your weeks go by, my only piece of advice would be to try a few positions out and see what suits you both best. >:o)
piddlenator Posts: 37
Don't worry nothing is unsafe! I found once I was too big on my side with my back to him kept both of us happy! Whatever works for ye!!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
[quote="piddlenator":3s48k4lb]Don't worry nothing is unsafe! I found once I was too big on my side with my back to him kept both of us happy! Whatever works for ye!![/quote:3s48k4lb] +1 - impossible to lie on my back anymore and obviously can't lie on my front either. This works as does on all fours. And girl on top (if he can bear your weight, I'm afraid of breaking his legs!) Sure you can have a bit of fun figuring out the rest... :innocent:
browz Posts: 256
think it just depends on your size, etc at different stages, wouldnt be able to lie on my back for too long these days(24 wks) but I usually just change posistion if I feel unconfortable. Have found doggy style the best so far, he!he!! >:o)
JanuaryJones Posts: 164
keep them coming (all puns intended)