*COMPETITION TIME!!!*

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

admin Posts: 1822
Want to treat your loved ones to a weekend away?! Take the WeddingsOnline Wedding Survey 2012 and you will be in with a chance to Win 2 nights B&B plus 1 Evening Meal for SIX PEOPLE at any Carlton in Ireland (excluding Galway) Good Luck!
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Would love this to treat both sets of parents. Also love the last question regarding suggestions as it gives a portal for asking for the long awaited app. Please WOL (for App and prize O:o) )
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Done! Would love to win because I need a mini-break!!!! :o0 Good questions
Twinkle toe Posts: 1025
Done too - great opportunity to give feed back on WOL (& would love the prize too for my mom & sis :-8 )
sweets78 Posts: 346
Done , Wish me luck. I would love to treat my mam and sisters to a weekend away. :o)ll :o)ll
cookiemad Posts: 917
done,would loveto treat myself and my friends to this please,please :o)ll
cirquedesoliel Posts: 279
just done mine there! god i could use it all by myself!!! hubbie and i have had such a horrible run of luck in the last 6 months we could do with a break!!!
frankenbride Posts: 419
oooh lovely comp
DaisyB Posts: 1708
done... i NEED a break away :o0 good luck everyone!!!
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
[quote="drummerswife2b":1exsltld]Would love this to treat both sets of parents. Also love the last question regarding suggestions as it gives a portal for asking for the long awaited app. Please WOL (for App and prize O:o) )[/quote:1exsltld] Exactly what i did I mentioned a new wol app at the first opportunity !