confused about 'show'

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tilsun Posts: 4506
Girls is a 'show' the same thing as losing the mucous plug? Or are they two different things? From bits I've read, the 'show' is pink or slightly bloody. Is that correct? So is that the mucous plug? Can the mucous plug just look like blobby discharge? I am getting a fair bit of this, and wonder is it a sign of anything? Or is it just a new form of vaginal discharge? :-8 Am I making any sense?
sinion Posts: 6050
Have a look in this thread, I described my plug coming away. You can still have thick blobby discharge without it being the plug, but I found the plug definitely looked different to discharge, it had a kind of green tinge. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=233376&hilit=plug
That's brilliant thanks. Yep mine are green, very green. Small but lots of them. Not looking forward to seeing the real show based on the flattened satsuma description :ooh
sinion Posts: 6050
[quote="tilsun":45faqojv]That's brilliant thanks. Yep mine are green, very green. Small but lots of them. Not looking forward to seeing the real show based on the flattened satsuma description :ooh[/quote:45faqojv] It really did make me feel ill!
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
if it looks like bloody snot its a show... nice discription hey!!!
Not sure which description is worse :o( Still just regular snot here so will keep an eye out (a half covered eye all be it) for bloody snot and satsumas
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: