Confusion

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WeddingsOnline.ie Posts: 254
Hello, Just to clear up any confusion. Yesterday we posted names of users posting from the same IP, one user in particular came up, but this was not the original user. The 'Troll' had taken that name at one stage when the original poster changed hers. I can confirm that the following users are the same person, and this is confirmed through different methods other than IP tracing. [b:zmad25m5]Allo Malibu Stacy A N Other Mrs Spudhead ToBeWed[/b:zmad25m5] Thanks
clucky Posts: 26471
thanks for clearing that up Fiona Have you seen the thread on moderators? it may be something to think about to help against these weirdos in future
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Wonder how that poster is going to get out of it now, as you have used a method of identifying them other than the IP address. Can this person and their IP address etc not be banned
notlongnow Posts: 474
we all knew the MS was spudallo anyway - she was being accused from all side of being the trolls who appeared yesterday and it looks like she isn't. i dont think its right to try and ban her. since last weeks, she has been on good behaviour and lashed out yesterday because of the attacks on her from all sides.
over it Posts: 2779
Thanks Fiona
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Fair enough but maybe she should be given a warning that if her language etc doesnt improve she faces the possiblity of being banned
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Well she did log on as 2 different people with the intent of causing arguments. I dont think we need that type of thing on here.
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
[quote:1200mpdx]we all knew the MS was spudallo anyway - she was being accused from all side of being the trolls who appeared yesterday and it looks like she isn't. i dont think its right to try and ban her. since last weeks, she has been on good behaviour and lashed out yesterday because of the attacks on her from all sides. _________________ [/quote:1200mpdx] I actually agree with notlongnow, malibu was actually being pretty nice up til yesterday evening and I think it was only in trying to defend herself that she got involved at all yesterday. I know she's been a pain in the past but has at least tried to mend her ways, and does for the majority of the time seem to be a genuine poster. I don't think she should be banned completely.
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Thanks. I cna't wait to hear Malibu Staceys response to this. Aliens stole her computer and logged on to WOL to turn the world against her! :shock:
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Hello, I'm here ........ Can i clear something up. I joined AGES ago as I now know as ToBeWed. I never logged in and then couldn't remember by username (ToBeWed) so I changed it to Allo and had that for a long long time until one day everybody decided to attack me so i felt it right to change my username again to which i then changed it to Mrs SpudHead. Then someone noticed this and i got hassled for this too so I changed it to Malibu Stacey. I haven't been hassling anyway and I'd like to stay as Malibu Stacey if nobody minds. :cry: As for blushingb I'm still waiting for an apology from her for accusing me of being loads of different people yesteday