Congrats Bam Bam

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

netzer Posts: 833
:o)ll Just read your news on the birth of Olivia. Congrats. Fantastic news. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :lvs
Dill Posts: 1640
Big congrats from me too BamBam... you so deserve your little bundle of joy. Delighted for you hon xxx :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
jmeath Posts: 5740
:o)ll Congrats bam bam!!! Is it just me or are baby girls taking over this year? Ive know 4 people to have babies (friends and family) since Jan and its 3 girls/1 boy....
coconut Posts: 2183
congrats bam bam :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Wild Child Posts: 1694
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Big Huge Congrats Bam Bam!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Beaubelle Posts: 741
congrats Bam Bam and DH! Welcome to the world baby Olivia!! :o)ll :o)ll O-O
Marpat Posts: 1784
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BAM BAM! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I read your birth story on June thread and i cried from start to finish. So so thrilled for you. Welcome baby Olivia :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs mp
bam bam Posts: 1756
Ah thanks girls and Netzer!! You're as good, just popped on for a minute to see if there's anymore news on the girls from June. Things are going well here, Olivia is a little pet. Hope you are all doing well :lvs
Emme Posts: 4735
Oh great news, LOVE the name. Olivia, such a little ladylike name!
Peak Posts: 825
Congrats Bam Bam, I'm thrilled for you :o)ll . So much joy after your heart ache last year. Love the name