Consultants in Galway

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Martiespride Posts: 997
Hi just having a peak here, i spend all my time over in TTC. was just wondering are there many consultants in galway uchg and who is best, who to stay away from and any other info you may have. I cant ask anyone because no one knows we are ttc :-8
emeralsd Posts: 470
HI I ws public paient with DR EGAN. I attended his clinics and although i never actully go tto meet with him i found his team to be very good. Most visits i met with Lady doctor ANIDA. Really built up good relationship with her and would ask to see her when i went for my visits. ( usually 1-3 docs on when u visit) She have been on rotation so not sure if shes till there now. Midwifes are really good too. Best of luck :wv
thanks a mill for that, is there anyone else who has any thoughts on the consultants in galway. i know one in casltebar who needs to be avoided and reckon there are everywhere.....
bring it on aug 07 Posts: 414
Hiya, I'm in castlebar, can you tell me who should be avoided? And why please, would love to hear why and who for peace of mind and hope its not my consultant :ooh
Corcoran is an arogant pr1ck... he just thinks he is god sorry im having an angry moment :o0
bring it on aug 07 Posts: 414
Thank god, not my consultant. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, hopefully you will have better luck with the next consultant. :wv
mybabydoll Posts: 36
my Consultant was DR Gubara he is Such a gentleman seen him my 1st 3 visit after that it was his team & all of them where very good & anwsered all my questions & never fob me off
madmam Posts: 1294
I second Dr Gubara, I think he is wonderful.
dlm Posts: 129
Me third for Gubara.....love him