Consultants in Limerick - any recommendations?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Temperance Posts: 165
Hi girls Just got my BFP!!! Does anyone have any recommendations? Would really appreciate it. Thanks Tx :compress
05/09 Bride Posts: 397
Big congrats! Enjoy d nxt 9 mths it actually goes very fast. I went with dr Burke. I knew loads who went with him & were really happy with him so that's what made my mind up. Gave birth to a beautiful baby boy yesterday. If I was to go again I'd go with hi again. Best of luck with whoever u decide.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
My sister went with Dr Slevin, based in Barringtons as far as I remember. There is Dr. Cathy Casey aswell. She can be hard to get into as she is very popular. Editted to say my sister was very happy with Dr. Slevin; said he was easy to talk to and efficient.
curliwurli Posts: 3369
my friend has been going to cathy casey for years for non-pregnancy related things and finds her great.
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
if you are going private in lim (even though there is a great midwives clinic) id 100 per cent go to dr mark skehan. hes brilliant.
MammyC Posts: 3621
[quote="sparklybabe":31uirxa1]if you are going private in lim (even though there is a great midwives clinic) id 100 per cent go to dr mark skehan. hes brilliant.[/quote:31uirxa1] Whas so good sparkly? Just wondering, I went with Casey, I have mixed feelings...
hes just so safe and reliable. all the midwives go to him! casey is always so impossibly glam! used to rock up to the hosp for deliveries at three am looking amazing while all us tired midwifes looked like crap! :o0
redwifey Posts: 2932
I went to Dr Slevin and loved him though I heard a lot of the midwives went to Dr Skehan alright. Have heard mixed reviews on Dr Casey so I personally wouldn't go to her but each to their own.
MrsWoggle Posts: 1793
Are you still in Limerick Sparklybabe??
nope in kilkenny now!