Consultants - Mullingar

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Its Me Posts: 1788
Can anyone recommend one?
MrsMoneypenny Posts: 783
Dr Thomas has been recommended to me so that's who i am going to be attending.
Dr Sam Thomas? Are you going private? Do you mind me asking how much? I tried to ring earlier but could not get through
MrsMoneypenny Posts: 783
Don't know Dr Thomas full name. yeh am going private. think it's about 2.5K. I attended my gp this morning and they are going to get in touch with results of my blood tests and then i should get letter from them with appointment.
Thanks
Mammypig Posts: 832
dr thomas costs €2 K and it has to be all paid upfront on first scan. he's very nice and friendly. i went with dr. gannon last time and wasn't very happy with him (not very friendly or helpful, didn't show up at the birth and was very hard to get on with).
[quote="santababy":26mxljd7]dr thomas costs €2 K and it has to be all paid upfront on first scan. he's very nice and friendly. i went with dr. gannon last time and wasn't very happy with him (not very friendly or helpful, didn't show up at the birth and was very hard to get on with).[/quote:26mxljd7] I text a friend who went to mullingar and had Dr Gannon and she said the same about him. She said he did not see the babs until its first check (BTW, I let it on it was for one of the girls at work, hope she does'nt rumble me) I rang docs also and they said they had referred me to Dr Thomas. Think I will just plod along as normal coz I'm with Quinnhealth care and will (pending on availability) get a private room etc