Menu

Coombe Antenatal class community centre

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Babydoll2012 Posts: 69
Hi Has anyone been to the antenatal classes at the coombe yet? I am going this Saturday but have no idea how to get there. I have been told there on in a community centre at the back of the coombe. Does anyone know how to get to this and if there is parking? Or do you park in Coombe Car Park.
in case anyone needs to know. You park in the Coombe car park and they are on in the outter building over at the staff car park. your able to ask security to direct you.
taurus09 Posts: 484
just to add to this when we did the course over a year ago the security guard let us park in the staff car park so we wouldn't have to pay the parking fees. We had parked in main car park and when we went in to ask where class was on he told us to move car over to staff one, would be worth asking when u get there to save some money as the car park fees jump a good bit after a few hours.
thanks for that taurus 09. i may chance my arm with that one :o0
Maybump Posts: 527
We did ours in the Community centre 2 years ago and we parked on the road outside the centre. It's in the Donore Youth & Community Centre which is on Donore Avenue. You take a right turn after Lidl if the hospital is on your right and the centre is up on the right. I can't remember how many turns it is after the hospital. http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/places/don ... nit-127889