Coombe - Dr. Hugh O'Connor - just wondering

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

StayShiny Posts: 1078
Hi girlies, just wondering ye're thoughts on this consultant. I've booked my first appointment, but I'm anxious to know what you all think? From what I'm reading here though Dr. Darcy is amazing also... many thanks :wv
serenity Posts: 3675
Stay Shiny, One of my friends has had him for her 3 children and absolutely adores him and trust him with their lives... Her first little girl was seriously ill and she swears that its down to him she is actually still alive... I had dealings with him when I was sent there for check up for my GBS that I have and I found him fantastic.... I think you will really like him... We are TTC next month for the first time and please god, all things going well, I would like to have him as I found him to be a really nice man... Best of luck xxx
Ah cheers Serenity, really appreciate the feedback :) best of everything honey :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: p.s. did you know Summer Glau is in "The Unit" ?
porshe Posts: 1359
Hi there I have attended him in the past a couple of years ago for a gyny problem wasn't ttc'ing at the time and found him great, although hard to get in touch with. I am going back to him I trust him, he is one of the best imo. hth
Cheers Porsche :wv Hope all great and good with you.