Coral ties anywhere?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sporty2011 Posts: 98
Hi all, I am looking for Coral colour ties for my groomsmen, anyone know where I might get these?
flor Posts: 1621
would it be an option to order extra fabric along with your BM dresses & get a dressmaker to run up a few ties with it? otherwise bring a swatch of BM dress material to Hickeys & buy the fabric there?
[quote="flor":jf5m8seu]would it be an option to order extra fabric along with your BM dresses & get a dressmaker to run up a few ties with it? otherwise bring a swatch of BM dress material to Hickeys & buy the fabric there?[/quote:jf5m8seu] I was thinking I might do that, might be the best option to get a dressmaker to do it, thanks for your help :)
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
Was in debenhams at the weekend and they have a vast range of bold and bright coloured ties. You might be lucky and get the same coral.
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
the farmer wants a wife Posts: 334
If you are in the leinster region - take a trip to kildare village .. there is a store there called PINK- mens shirts and ties of every colour- have great sales sometimes..i bought himself a beautiful colour colour tie in here for a wedding we attended last year - matched my dress perfect :o)ll
Thank you all for your help :)
dublinformalwear Posts: 85
Hi Sporty, Is it something like the bottom colour attached? Greg
[quote="dublinformalwear":p7zluv1y]Hi Sporty, Is it something like the bottom colour attached? Greg[/quote:p7zluv1y] Hi Greg, It is like the second last one with the colour coral written beside it, do you stock them?
BawneyD Posts: 18
I need sage green!! Only one bridesmaid and no material left to make ties. Went to Hickeys and no green even close! There really are 40 shades of green!!! :duh: Dublin formal wear able to help or any of the wollies........