Cork Brides

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRS July 07 Posts: 65
Hello everyone just wondering is there any Cork brides out there.How are your plans comming together.
isaidyes Posts: 168
hello, cork bride, when are you getting wed, is it to match your name july, u must be getting excited now im sept :) so have to get going and finnish up more bits tell me your plans
birdie Posts: 954
Hey there Mrs July07! I'm a Cork bride too, getting married August 08 so it's a while off yet but have the urgent things done, ie booked church & hotel, band/DJ and photographer so relaxing for a while now! How about yourself? If it's July you're getting married you must be pretty sorted at this stage!!!
Lexus Posts: 791
hi girls! Im cork too, blarney in October 08
[quote="Lexus":z6ks0uzk]hi girls! Im cork too, blarney in October 08[/quote:z6ks0uzk] hey where in blarney? im sept in the ramada hotel in blarney
MRS July 07 Posts: 65
Hi girls,Getting married 14th July.Im so excited i cant wait.My reception is in the Rochestown park hotel.Band is 5th Avenue.Got the lads suites in Tux r us would really recomend them.I got my dress in the modern its a Maggie Sottero it will be ready this saturday.This weekend comming the partys begin right up to the week before the wedding.Have ye venues book if yes were. Went to Edinburgh for the long weekend in may it was fantastic thinking about going back next year.
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
We are July 08 and have pretty much the same done as you Birdie!
birdie Posts: 954
[quote="lippy":20wd1qab]We are July 08 and have pretty much the same done as you Birdie![/quote:20wd1qab] Ah that's cool lippy, we must be on the right track so, I'm a bit clueless although I've a few friends who got married recently so I fully intend to pick their brains!! Whereabouts are you getting married? Mrsjuly07 Rochestown is always a great venue isn't it, and sure you've only, what, about 4 weeks left? Sure that'll fly! Our reception is in Silversprings, ceremony is in the Honan, can't wait! :o)ll
Lexus Posts: 791
i said yes we're in the ramada in october 08!!! thats mad! your the first one on here ive heard of getting married ther, all excited now! how are you finding them? who are you dealing with? are you getting married in the club house or the hotel?
[quote="Lexus":32hpnnty]i said yes we're in the ramada in october 08!!! thats mad! your the first one on here ive heard of getting married ther, all excited now! how are you finding them? who are you dealing with? are you getting married in the club house or the hotel?[/quote:32hpnnty] ah fab :) dealings ok how about you, we are in the club house - we are dealing with the new girl michelle- cant wait now - will give you any feed back we have to swap notes now of suppliers - they are ment to be sorting another bar- as no bar int he room and the one they have is vert not great- bit rough and ready for a 4* they said they are going to try and get a bar in place soon:) the other girls ye are flying it our ban is ian hindrix, flowers are by a local girl to the hotel liz yet have to do invites tho :) ohhh excited now :o)ll