Menu

Cork brides - where did you get your shoes??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MaryM Posts: 137
Will be having a first fitting soon and am under pressure!! Is there anywhere you can buy wedding shoes besides the dress shops?
beenabride Posts: 53
Not sure if this helps but I got my shoes from The Bridal Academy in Carrick on Suir. I didnt get my dress there but just went in looking because I heard they had a good selection. The lady in there is really nice and didnt mind that I wasnt getting my dress there - there are certain places that make it obvious they would prefer you to get the whole shebang in their shop. My shoes were by Katz and were so comfortable and simple but she does have strappy sandal types too. HTH
MaryM Posts: 137
Thanks a million beenabride - will definitely check them out!
vic Posts: 271
Hey there MaryM. Have yu tried O Connors on Oliver Plunkett St/princes st? They have some nice ones. Brown Thomas have some gorgeous sandals. Rice and roses in douglas had a lovely selection when I was looking for mine - about 6 months ago! Im sure it would be worth it to check them out anyway. :wink:
clarabride Posts: 1
Hiya, I got my shoes in Sharon Gregory in Mallow, great selection (mine are Rainbow Club) & she is really nice to deal with. HTH Clara