CORK PHOTOGRAPHERS????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MIMS Posts: 59
Hi Girls, Right the choice is Donagh Galvin(Cork), Dermot Byrne(Dublin) or Brian Terry (Cork)!!!!Any feeback would be great O:|
Love09 Posts: 36
Hi Mims, I booked Donagh for my wedding next year - his surname is Glavin, I thought it was Galvin too but when I did a search nothing came up ... try Glavin. I met him at a wedding fayre last year and thought he was great but didn't book him at the time, there were so many things at the wedding fayre I got confused! I arranged to meet him again one evening after work which was really handy because I didn't have to get out of work early. I found him really nice and easy to talk to, he seemed to listen to what I wanted which makes a change from some people I met! His albums are really fabulous ... I loved them ... loads of natural shots! I don't know Dermot Bryne so can't comment. I didn't meet Brian Terry as he was booked for my date but I have heard great things about him too. Good luck with your decisions .... it can be so frustrating having to decide on so many things .... but its so exciting too! Love09
MikeOrla Posts: 42
Here is a list of Photographers in cork for you:- John Sexton Philip Daly Paul Daly John Roche Donagh Glavin my sister had Brian Terry he was excellant very good and did what they wanted. i'm going with Philip Daly found him to be good and down to earth.
venice07 Posts: 564
I am having donagh for my wedding in July I have found him a pleasure to deal with and loved his albums
jumparound Posts: 181
we used john sexton and he was fab on the day, very relaxing and not a bit intrusive. i would highly recommend him (and hes a lot more reasonable than a lot of others i had quotes from....)
Momof2 Posts: 3884
not on list I know but we're using O'Briens thy're so good have done all my friend and families weddings I really rate them A