corkage cabra castle

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sausages Posts: 3
just wondering if anybody managed to get cabra castle to negotiate on the price of corkage, we tried to get them to negotiate on the price after hearing about other hotels reducing their prices, after all we are in a recession but there was no budge with them, we're a little disappoiinted to be honest :o(
Katie21 Posts: 64
Friend of mine quoted 11e for corkage there, says she is going to try to negotiate with them too, but no news as yet!
NemoFish Posts: 2501
I tried too! No such luck. I was told that corkage is one thing that they don't negotiate on. My response to that was " So what do you negotiate on?" Was told they might negotiate on Deluxe Package.
sausages Posts: 3
yep were getting the same response, with the amount of people at our wedding it will work out around 1300 for corkage on the wine, its insane to be paying that much to just open the wine, even so we will still save a small bit by bringing in our own wine
secret2012 Posts: 1134
I am very curious to see their 2010 prices. If the increase their prices Im sure there will be a lot of people going mad. I for one would want a letter detailing how they can justify an increase.
SB she told me on the phone that they don't envisage a big price increase, if any at all. But obviously thats no guarantee.
Thanks seashelly. Ur ticker is getting so small. I said the same thing to Bangel today. Its beginning to get even more real.
I know!!!! Its nearly less than a year and a half now!
Yep. It's great :thnk
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
I was talking to them at the RDS stand last weekend, and they said that it's not in writing, but they don't envisage any price increase for 2010. HTH :wv