Corrie last night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
Anyone see it? The episode at half 8, it was awful. I had to mute it when Chesney was talking to Schmichael before they put him down. Even then, I still welled up! I'm an absolute sucker for animals though!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Very sad :weep :weep
Chocolatebuttons Posts: 369
Oh no, so glad i didn't see this. I used to watch corrie all the time but just fell out of it a couple of months ago. Was it old age or what was wrong with schmichael??
[quote="Chocolatebuttons":1vh4id86]Oh no, so glad i didn't see this. I used to watch corrie all the time but just fell out of it a couple of months ago. Was it old age or what was wrong with schmichael??[/quote:1vh4id86] He had cancer! Jaysus it was horrendous. OH wouldn't watch it either. We had to put his very old dog down last year and we were devastated. Still miss him! :weep
streaks Posts: 3592
[quote="Chocolatebuttons":rgcb2u1n]Oh no, so glad i didn't see this. I used to watch corrie all the time but just fell out of it a couple of months ago. Was it old age or what was wrong with schmichael??[/quote:rgcb2u1n] He had liver cancer. Poor schmichael :weep
Mumslove Posts: 528
[quote="TheCatsMother":1u0ymbnz]Anyone see it? The episode at half 8, it was awful. I had to mute it when Chesney was talking to Schmichael before they put him down. Even then, I still welled up! I'm an absolute sucker for animals though![/quote:1u0ymbnz] Glad i didnt see it so, in my state. Im sure the flood gates would open and that'll be me for the next 8 months :weep
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
oh it was very sad :o( poor schmichael. Ladies, in the last hour Ive just heard of 2 people who have died, what the hell is going on! :o( :o( :o( and a cousin of mine has had a stroke , shes only 40 :o(
lilywhite2012 Posts: 571
[quote="mammymcphee":21hjztwd]oh it was very sad :o( poor schmichael. Ladies, in the last hour Ive just heard of 2 people who have died, what the hell is going on! :o( :o( :o( and a cousin of mine has had a stroke , shes only 40 :o([/quote:21hjztwd] There seems to be a lot of tragedy around lately hope your cousin will be ok. :action32
[quote="Mumslove":kwa5wqkp][quote="TheCatsMother":kwa5wqkp]Anyone see it? The episode at half 8, it was awful. I had to mute it when Chesney was talking to Schmichael before they put him down. Even then, I still welled up! I'm an absolute sucker for animals though![/quote:kwa5wqkp] Glad i didnt see it so, in my state. Im sure the flood gates would open and that'll be me for the next 8 months :weep[/quote:kwa5wqkp] Congrats Mumslove, here's to a healthy 8 months! :stork:
cookiemad Posts: 917
sorry to hear that mammymcphee :o( :o( ,hope you cousin gets better soon