cost of 3d/4d scans in different clinics?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mammypig Posts: 832
i had a 3d scna done on dd1 and would love another one with this baby. 2 years ago i paid €150 and i thought it was well worth the money. i have been trying the same clinic all morning and can't get through so was wondering for anyone who's had it done recently, could you post the cost of the scans in differnt clinics please? thanks
SaJa Posts: 4282
I'm getting a 4d scan done at the end of the month in Cork and its costing €200
Cutey Pie Posts: 419
I just booked one with Paula Tunney in Swords - €200
shootingstar Posts: 1340
O:|
We've booked ours with babyscan,ie, think its Paula Tunney in Swords that is doing it! Its costin €200, which I think is very reasonable!!! Gettin it done in 2 weeks!!!! Cant wait!!!! :o)ll
We've booked ours with babyscan.ie, think its Paula Tunney in Swords that is doing it! Its costin €200, which I think is very reasonable!!! Gettin it done in 2 weeks!!!! Cant wait!!!! :o)ll
We've booked ours with babyscan.ie, think its Paula Tunney in Swords that is doing it! Its costin €200, which I think is very reasonable!!! Gettin it done in 2 weeks!!!! Cant wait!!!! :o)ll
thanks girls, had it with Paula last time so will go with her again. good luck and enjoy every minute. its so great to see such clear pics of your baba and will be a lovely gift to give them in years to come
thanks girls, had it with Paula last time so will go with her again. good luck and enjoy every minute. its so great to see such clear pics of your baba and will be a lovely gift to give them in years to come