Menu

Cost of Church/Priest????

Go to Legal & Religious

lizzyb21
New Wolly

Re: Cost of Church/Priest????

Postby lizzyb21 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm

my sister got married 2 years ago and shw paid the priests on the day of the wedding. she had the money ready in envelopes and gave them to the best man to give to the priests after the ceremony. hope this helps!!!

MrsM11
New Wolly

Postby MrsM11 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:52 pm

I asked my friend who got married last year and she gave €300. Just took it out of the bank today before I decided to check this! €200 seems to be definite average.... Although... our priest can't attend the meal, so I guess it kind of evens out if we give €300.

Is €25 each fair for altar servers?

MrsM11
New Wolly

Postby MrsM11 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Priest is attending now. Gonna stick with the €300, hope this is ok!

Mandy Hagerman
New Wolly

Postby Mandy Hagerman » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:52 am

Hello Everyone..
My husband and I are planning a vacation to Ireland in October and would love to renew our vows/blessing. I have read some of your posts regarding donation for the Priest and I am curious if anyone would have any information regarding costs of church use as well as donation amounts for the Priest to perform such an event. 2 other friends will be joining us.
(We were thinking Wicklow area.)

Thank you. :heartbeat:

lolly1
New Wolly

Postby lolly1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi
Just wondering can anyone tell me is there an extra fee to pay if I want to get married in a church that isnt either mine or my fiances parish church??
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Joe Root
New Wolly

Postby Joe Root » Thu May 11, 2017 9:34 am

we got a magazine from the parish office that suggests a donation of €200. dont know if its the same everywhere.

Couple Photography
Previous

Go to Legal & Religious