Menu

Cost of make up

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bikerbabe21 Posts: 228
Hi, Just wondering how much it costs to get your make-up done? I've got one of the best in the biz doing it - they do all the magazine shoots,etc but it's €600 for 4 of us. Is this mental? Everything seems to be getting into monopoly money figures........... What about hair is that about the same price too?
2crazy Posts: 1478
€600 seems a bit much, but it depends if you are getting a popular makeup artist? for four of us my makeup artist is charging €250, if you want her details pm me
skittles Posts: 1312
:eek there is no way on earth i would hand over 600euro for someone to put a bit of slap on me.i wouldnt care if she was 'the best in the biz' its one day and its only putting make up on.i would hope to get all of our make up AND hair done for this price.
wollie01 Posts: 248
My beautician is doing our make up 25 euro per person
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
That seems very expensive. Ours is costing €300 for the 5 of us and that includes travel.
mentalrebel Posts: 1603
Hey!! Ya 600 is a bit excessive no matter how good they are ino. i have got quotes ranging from 450 to 280 in cork if that is any help at all!
Bright Star Posts: 756
Hi ya, Im €260 for 5 of us including 3 wedding facials for me... really fab make up artist!! Had origanally been quoted €450 for 5 of us.... :wv
[quote="Bright Star":3ldhekum]Hi ya, Im €260 for 5 of us including 3 wedding facials for me... really fab make up artist!! Had origanally been quoted €450 for 5 of us.... :wv[/quote:3ldhekum] where are you based bright star?
Bright Star Posts: 756
Im in Limerick :wv
ah too far away from me, thats a great price you got though.