costs of wedding?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinaarmstrong Posts: 44
We are trying to estimate prices but all bands and ceremony singers ask to contact them for prices and in length discussions. Can anyone estimate reasonably low prices for them. Just to help with budget planning. Oh an also we would have flowers at the hotel but need prices for simple bouquet and buttonholes? Thanks girls x
februarybride14 Posts: 72
Unfortunately once you mention wedding, flowers go way up. Think the cheapest for bridal bouquets are €50 each but many florists are much more. I got my flowers on grabone.ie My package was €280 for brides bouquet, x2 bridesmaid bouquets, flowergirl wand, groom, groomsmen x2, 2 fathers buttonholes, 10 pews and 2 alter bouquets. It helps to shop around. Bands really vary from €1400 up (that was the cheapest for the band Panic Animal, with a very good female lead singer), and then bands cost more if you want a dj for afterwards. But I've seen bands for 2500 and 3000 with dj. I booked soundmenlive.com for ours for €2000 that included church harpist, drinks reception music, 4 piece band and dj.