Cotbeds

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snuggles Posts: 58
hi Wondering where did you guys find the best place to buy cotbeds, changers etc... Started to look but cant seem to find many places that have much of a range... any ideas appreciate please. Ta, S
mummy bear Posts: 3824
Tony Kealys in Walkinstown and Northside Retail park are great value, I bought mine in Mamas and Papas very expensive though, hth
MrsHawaii05 Posts: 488
i bought my cotbed in argos smyths are really good mamas and papas are very dear, loveyl stuff though for a really depressing time, unless your loaded visit daisy and toms in dundrum -fabulous stuff, saw a sleigh cotbed there for 1000euro :o(
mummy bear Posts: 3824
[quote="MrsHawaii05":9tr5g2hm]i bought my cotbed in argos smyths are really good mamas and papas are very dear, loveyl stuff though for a really depressing time, unless your loaded visit daisy and toms in dundrum -fabulous stuff, saw a sleigh cotbed there for 1000euro :o([/quote:9tr5g2hm] ooooh MrsHawaii i absolute love that shop........so expensive though know what you mean! but nice to look!! :o0
snozberry Posts: 1212
we got our cotbed from smyths - paid something like 149 for it. 4 1/2 years later and its still going strong with dd2 in it.... just bought a new mattress as required for new baby. best value item we bought I think.
irish bride Posts: 558
yep got ours in smyths too, best value we could find.
Itisasecret Posts: 389
This Mamas and Papas set is 729 in argos and we got it. It's great [img:qyu1oco4]http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/6430564aA64UC194268M.jpg[/img:qyu1oco4]
luigi Posts: 867
We have the Mamas and Papas Eloise cotbed, its gorgeous but really quite big so it all depends on the space you have in your room. Now here's the thing... Im intending to have another baby next year if we're lucky so it will never actually be made into a cotbed as i'll just use it for another baby, so in hindsight I would just buy a nice drop-side cot instead, but that said its a great cot. If I use it as a cot for 1 or 2 more babies it wont really be fit to be made into a cotbed after that, so im holding on to the big parts to convert it for no reason :wv
darkie27 Posts: 1449
Hi Toymasters have a really great cotbed at the moment 199 so good value