Could I be

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anon for the mo Posts: 12
Hi Girlies Am a regular user here but have gone anon for the moment just incase anyone knows me :-8 I am 2 days late was due AF on the 9th, tested on Saturday but got a BFN but still have not got AF, have symptons like really sore boobs, loads of CM( never get this whenI am due my AF) and I seem to be over producing Saliva really weird I know) My cycle is usually 30 days since I came off the pill three months ago but I know from reading here that it can change. Do you think I could be, should I test again? Head really wrecked at this stage....really really really hope that I am
mammybean Posts: 10364
hey there, my answer is yes, you could be. i got bfn when i was due my af and i think it was the day after, i testes again in a few days and got my bfp. i would definately test again. Am i right in assuming you are TTC?
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Yes, maybe the first test didn´t pick it up right, I would definately do another test. Good luck, I will cross my fingers for you *)
[quote="Beanies girl":1mbvvank]hey there, my answer is yes, you could be. i got bfn when i was due my af and i think it was the day after, i testes again in a few days and got my bfp. i would definately test again. Am i right in assuming you are TTC?[/quote:1mbvvank] Yeah we are trying to TTC but last month was a bit hit and miss tbh so I am just not 100% sure if we would have dtd around ovulation plus I haven't started tracking yet as its only our 3rd month of trying..part of me thinks that I am but don't want to get my hopes up especially considering I got the BFN
[quote="Beanies girl":2wwu3y60]hey there, my answer is yes, you could be. i got bfn when i was due my af and i think it was the day after, i testes again in a few days and got my bfp. i would definately test again. Am i right in assuming you are TTC?[/quote:2wwu3y60] OOPS double post :-8
[quote="Heavenleigh":231v77yd]Yes, maybe the first test didn´t pick it up right, I would definately do another test. Good luck, I will cross my fingers for you *)[/quote:231v77yd] Thanks a mill, do you think I should test today or just wait a couple of days just to make sure that AF is not coming?
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Thats a hard one to answer....if you were due on the 9th, then a digital test should be able to pick it up by now....I personally would be (and was) too excited and couldn´t wait any longer to test again, but if you can wait till tomorrow morning, then pregnancy hormones are the highest in your urine. Let us know how you get on...all excited for you here :wv
[quote="Heavenleigh":2sfi0y4p]Thats a hard one to answer....if you were due on the 9th, then a digital test should be able to pick it up by now....I personally would be (and was) too excited and couldn´t wait any longer to test again, but if you can wait till tomorrow morning, then pregnancy hormones are the highest in your urine. Let us know how you get on...all excited for you here :wv[/quote:2sfi0y4p] really really want to go and get one now and do it but am afraid that it will turn out to be BFN again but still its better to know I suppose that not at this stage
mammybean Posts: 10364
but they say you only have to use the morning urine when testing early. i tested at 8.30 at night and came up right away and it wasnt a digital. Why not buy a double pack and do one tonight? even if it is + you will prib want to do another one anyway
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
yup what beanies said get double pack so you can test again, really hope you get your BFP, let us know how it goes