Could someone PLEASE pee on a stick?!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sphynx Posts: 6795
It's for DJDee over in TCC...she got a positive on an OPK and is trying to hold off doing a pregnancy test...and doesn't have one handy anyway...we're all wondering do you get a positive on an OPK if you're pregnant? If anyone has any old OPK sticks left over - would you please pee on a stick for her (and the rest of us!) :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
djdee Posts: 2118
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Fair play to you :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
StayShiny Posts: 1078
hiya :) I've already done that ... :o0 at the beginning instead of using the pregnancy test ones, I used cheap OPK I had bought on the internet and yup they were postive ... they only recognise 1 of the pregnancy hormones though ... so yup they work, but bear that in mind, as they won't tell you if are pregnant if you don't know already I think I've none left though I used them all ;)
djdee Posts: 2118
Thanks for that Stay Shiny...I'm 3 days late so its looking good. :lvs
excellent djdee bet you all shaky and funny feeling hahah enjoy the early days, they seriously surreal and wonderful ;)
the winner Posts: 4148
Hope u get a positive DJDee.... Im not TTC so Ive nooooo clue what an OPK is ??? please fill em in :D i read all thes abrebeations and dont know what im reading :D
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:3uu0zexj]I'm lost also - what's an OPK?? Hoping it's a BFP for you!![/color:3uu0zexj]
opk is the stick that predicts when you ovulate :)
jellybaby Posts: 2316
It's almost a year ago now, but I got an extremely strong + on an OPK at the same time I got a + on a HPT, so yes, they do show up + if you're pg. Go test with a HPT!! :o0
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
After mc I didnt bother with buying a pregnancy test just did leftover opk sticks and always got two lines on these. Congrats Djdee