Menu

Could this woman look for any more attention?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Scruff1 Posts: 3139
I really hope this isn't true for her kids sake, it's them I feel sorry for! http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainmen ... 97716.html
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
i read somewhere this morning that she had filed for divorce from alex... so alex hasnt even done anything to agree to divorce (dont know what the correct legal term is) and she's proposing to her new boyfriend!! yeah its deffo her kids i feel sorry for, but i do feel a bit sorry for her too.. i know shes a grown woman but to be so attention needy is so sad.. i read her auto-biography years ago and she didnt have an easy upbringing... wonder will her kids grow up to be so media needy?
hils138 Posts: 680
The sooner people stop taking an interest in her life, the sooner she will be out of our lives. She is just an example of too much fame for doing nothing!!!!
DaisyB Posts: 1708
oh she drives me mad O:| O:| she just doesnt seem to have any sense, all she seems to care about is the publicity she can get.
Twirl Posts: 5598
This woman drives me crazy, she just cannot be without a man. Really feel sorry for those wee kiddies its not heathly for them to see their mother with different men, imagine the outlook they will have on marriage.
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Quelle surprise!!! I saw the title and thought, that's gotta be about Katie Price!!
Keith Malone Video
soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored of her and her on the front of mags. I don't care about you!
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
I actually used to really like here. Used to. I think she would have been far better off after peter to just come out and say she's heartbroken, take time out and get the help she clearly needs. No. Instead she starts collecting husbands. Does she realise that marriage should be entered into with the view of lifelong commitment, not just until she gets another book out of it... She is one woman seriously on the verge of a huge breakdown and the only people who don't seem to see it is herself, her family and the 2 lackeys who let her invade their wedding... The woman needs serious time out from everything but unfortunately she's too money/fame hungry to do so.. And that new guy must be fairly stupid if he agrees to marry her after 2 weeks when they hardly speak the same language and with her track record..
New Mrs Posts: 660
I knew this was about her before i even opened this up!! I can't stand her, i dont buy magazines anymore because its either her, kerry katona or some other gobshite on the cover. Drives me mad! I feel sorry for her children, they will be so messed up when there older.
Twirl Posts: 5598
I used to kinda like her too but her voice gets on my nerves the same tone through every word spoken. I also think she would do anything for publicity too. Mind you i think she has been "snapped" up for some presenting role in the US.