could U not see it coming guys?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nelly Posts: 1875
Just on now and reading the saga of Bebo... Long time WOL'er here and remember Aoife being headwreaked about a girl letting on she had booked her venue etc. basically the girl used all the info supplied by Aoife herself cause the biggest shitstorm. So I suppose that is why i am so amazed whn i see so many people posting personal stuff and heavily detailed wedding reports. I can see these situations coming up now and then because although this is an anon site nothing is anon if you know what i mean. Guys learn from this - take it to PM if you wanna give folks details about yourselves. Shin, yur post to lighten up the boards again was good - shame others totally missed it. :wv
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
Just curious why did you feel the need to start another post about this? If you're bemused by the fact that shins post didnt lighten the mood why go and stir it up again?
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="Jessica Fletcher":2omj4uh7]Just curious why did you feel the need to start another post about this? [/quote:2omj4uh7] Because it's a free world and people can start new threads if they want??
[quote="Jessica Fletcher":1sx0zx3g]Just curious why did you feel the need to start another post about this? If you're bemused by the fact that shins post didnt lighten the mood why go and stir it up again?[/quote:1sx0zx3g] This thread is not about this one latest incident only as you seem to think but about posting personal information into Cyberspace. i suppose that i think it is also interesting that you want to ignore the issue now but there was no mention of ignoring the issue when it was happening - that is the rule 101 of bullys i thought ignore and the Sarah07's wil get bored and piss off?.
Tinfoil_Thong Posts: 123
I personally think that all the stirrers have all got cramp. The bandwagon hoppers are tired from hopping. Its a quiet day in wolly land. quiet = boring. bring on the mischiefmakers I say. If you can't handle the heat get ourra tha kitchen and go over to magicmum and join one of their cliks
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
[quote="Tinfoil_Thong":vkucmjag]cliks[/quote:vkucmjag] Well, you're not allowed in the grammar one.
[quote="Tinfoil_Thong":1l4vgbdm]I personally think that all the stirrers have all got cramp. The bandwagon hoppers are tired from hopping. Its a quiet day in wolly land. quiet = boring. bring on the mischiefmakers I say. If you can't handle the heat get ourra tha kitchen and go over to magicmum and join one of their cliks[/quote:1l4vgbdm] Totally agree wit ya, Muff is policing the spellin one she just thinks Grammer is a fancier name. de big ticko
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
[quote:9fj5k0hv]i suppose that i think it is also interesting that you want to ignore the issue now but there was no mention of ignoring the issue when it was happening - that is the rule 101 of bullys i thought ignore and the Sarah07's wil get bored and piss off?.[/quote:9fj5k0hv] Was this directed at me nelly? I don't want to ignore anything I'm glad the person who actually set up the bebo page has been found out, I haven't posted any pics of myself on here and there is very little other personal info about me on here. I was simply asking why you were starting a new thread as you seemed to be annoyed at what was going on and I felt if I was that annoyed that I wouldn't start a new thread and drag it up even more, this is just my opinion, as murry quite rightly said you can start as many threads as you like.