Couple First Kiss, OMG!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

maryalice1 Posts: 268
Oh Cringe! :-8 A newly-married couple's bizarre stance to their gnashing jaws, it seems that for this couple - who have never before kissed - there may be some long-overdue familiarising to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw8ANTe1 ... r_embedded
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
Thats has to be one of the most cringy & yukky things i have ever seen in my life wouldnt you die if you were in that crowd :eek You have to feel a bit sorry for them i mean they are probably completley clueless -he probably wont even know where to put it later >:o)
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
[quote="*Lexi*":3uq4fc4d]-he probably wont even know where to put it later >:o)[/quote:3uq4fc4d] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
cats pyjamas Posts: 76
OMG :eek :eek :eek Morto! :-8 :-8
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
i remember reading a historical piece about sex etc and it was said that there was a prominent (unnamed!)married couple in history that despite many months of sharing a bed there was no sign of the woman getting pregnant and when it was investigated they realised that the couple had absolutly no dea of what to do and lets just say himself had been er...putting it in the wrong spot the whole time cue a quick talking to from dad and low and behold a baby was born 9 mths later !! I totally respect peoples decision to wait but seriously the facts of life still need to be explained !
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
I couldn't watch it beyond the first few seconds, criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinge :-8 :-8 :-8 Re: the "where to put it" thing, I remember a GP friend of our family saying that one of the first questions doctors have to ask when couples come to them with fertility problems is "are you doing it right?"
Sassypants Posts: 4461
[quote="cabbagehead":3a05rz3w]Re: the "where to put it" thing, I remember a GP friend of our family saying that one of the first questions doctors have to ask when couples come to them with fertility problems is "are you doing it right?"[/quote:3a05rz3w] Sh!t, that's why I'm not pregnant... "oh darling husband, it doesn't go in my bellybutton!!" OOPS!
macker2b Posts: 720
oh god that is pure embarrassing, couldn't watch it, 3 seconds was more than enough to make me squirm
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
[quote="Sassypants":1boz3evg][quote="cabbagehead":1boz3evg]Re: the "where to put it" thing, I remember a GP friend of our family saying that one of the first questions doctors have to ask when couples come to them with fertility problems is "are you doing it right?"[/quote:1boz3evg] Sh!t, that's why I'm not pregnant... "oh darling husband, it doesn't go in my bellybutton!!" OOPS![/quote:1boz3evg] Yeah DUH Sassypants, it's supposed to go in your ear!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
I saw this too a while ago, and it is really cringe worthy, I mean fair play if they choose to remain virgins, but jesus at least practice the kiss!! Ating the faces off each other, uck!!!